Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lets Give This Another Try

I love blogging.....I just never do it, I'm either too busy OR I feel too guilty being on the computer instead of cleaning or playing with my children.....well no more! I'm going to keep it up.....well, don't hold your breath!

How about this beautiful weather? I find it hard to admit, but I am NOT an outdoor person. I am an indoor, lay on the couch type of person.....this weather guilts me into going outside. I really don't want to, but I know we are being blessed with such beautiful days in November that I would be stupid not to. Today, the kids got out early, so we went to the zoo. It was a perfect day because it wasn't busy and because I got some vitamin D from the blazing sun.....(indoor lovers need that). Good Day :)

No comments: