Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Loathe Laundry

Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't keep up with laundry....I can not! Laundry is for the birds! I Hate It! Everyday of my life there are mountains of stinky laundry to do. One of the reasons I love my house is because of the laundry room. It has lots of cupboards and drawers and counter space. When we moved in my mom said, "Now you can keep up with your laundry" sorry to say but that hasn't been the case. I'm good at washing and drying, it's the folding and putting away.....I shudder at the thought. I put it off and put it off......So, every morning I have to dig through these mountains of clothes to dress the kids and then of course, they're wrinkled so I have to throw them in the dryer and wait while the kids are running around half naked while I'm trying to find a purple sock and a green sock....I considered taking a picture to show you the mountain I have today, but it would just be too humiliating!
My question is, how do you do laundry, how do you keep up? any tips? Or maybe you're like me, if you are, let me know, it will make me feel better :)

No comments: