Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Don't Want To Miss A Thing........

So, here goes nothing.......my children are growing up so fast and everyday, they surprise me with what comes out of their mouths.....they make me laugh so much! It makes me sad to think how fast they are growing up! I try to remember the little things Chloe and Ethan did when they were younger and I have a hard time remembering. Nick and I will try to jog each other's memories of whether not it was Chloe who was scared of Nick when he shaved his beard....or was it Ethan? So, I am hoping I will be able to find enough time to BLOG, so we can have these funny and memorable things written down or typed up~it makes me a bit nervous to put this all out there because I'm not the best at writing......hopefully Nick will make some entries too! My cousin John and his wife have a great blog and they don't miss a thing with their boys (that is another reason for this blog.....poor Bailey, not much in the picture, video department) and they are like the best writers ever! They use words that I have to look up in the dictionary......but I'm really going to give it a shot!

No comments: